Ts & Cs
Please note that upfront payment is required to begin the order process. You will be required to complete the checkout and proceed to our payment processor. If your card is authorised, payment will be taken immediately, and you will receive an order acknowledgement confirming the transaction. If your card payment is not successful for whatever reason, we will contact you via email to notify you and see how you want to proceed.
Refunds and Cancellations
an item is damaged or defective; please contact us within 14 days of delivery. We will either refund you for the value of the item, send you a replacement at no extra cost, or offer you a voucher to use on our website, as long as you adhere to the following conditions: Please retain all faulty items and their packaging. Without this evidence, we cannot issue refunds or send a replacement. Please note in some cases we may require items to be returned to us. Please take clear, detailed, well-lit photographs (with your camera's 'macro' setting, if needed) showing the problem with every individual item you are dissatisfied with, for our records, and so that we can inspect the damages.
Please note that we accept no responsibility or liability for any damage to property or person due to the delivery of our goods.
See "Delivery" below
The 'Special Delivery Instructions' box at checkout is for messages to enable a courier to deliver your parcel more easily. Please put nothing else in this box. These instructions will be printed on the outside of the parcel and highlighted in a bright colour for the courier to see. Please note that if you put your phone number here and request the courier to phone you, they are under no obligation to do so. If you wish to change these instructions after dispatch, we must do this through us, so please let us know as soon as possible and note that changing these instructions may lead to a delivery delay. If you contact the couriers independently and change the instructions, this will void your right to a refund or replacement if you tell us you haven't received your parcel. Please note that if you specify in the Special Delivery Instructions box something like 'Leave in wheelie bin', 'Leave outside front door' or 'Leave in the communal hallway' which may lead to your parcel being stolen or destroyed, this will void your right to refund or replacement. Please also note that the couriers we use follow a set route, and if you ask that they deliver at a specific time of day, they will likely be unable to do so.
If you want to amend your order:
- If you have chosen the Trackable Courier delivery option and the order weight is under 25kg: You can add or swap items (if the price is the same or higher), providing that you contact us as soon as possible. Amendments will only be possible depending on the situation (such as when we have the items in stock; you contact us before your parcel is processed), so please understand that we have to handle these requests on a case by case basis. Please note that adding items to your order will re-start the time scale for dispatch as laid out on our Delivery Information page. Adding items to an already-existing order where the threshold for free delivery has not been reached with your initial order will not entitle you to free delivery if the added items bring the ruling over this threshold. The discount applied if you buy three or more of the same item applies only when you buy three or more of the same item at the same time.
If you live in an area where VAT doesn't apply, eg. Jersey, please email us after having ordered, and we'll be happy to refund your VAT costs.
- If you change your mind after dispatch but before receiving your order
We will contact the courier and ask them to return the parcel to us. Please note that occasionally this request will not reach the courier before the parcel is delivered. Upon receiving the parcel back, we will happily refund you for the goods but cannot refund the delivery fee.
- If you change your mind upon receiving your order
By law, you have a 14-day "cooling off" period that begins when you receive your goods. You can send any goods back for a refund, provided that they are unopened and in a saleable condition. Please contact us before returning any items. We'll let you know the address to send them to, and we'll process a refund for the goods when they come back to us. Your postal charges are not refundable if you choose to return goods you have changed your mind about. Please obtain proof of postage.
These rules are also detailed on the government's Consumer Rights website.
Promotional Codes, Vouchers and Discounts
- Orders placed without the promotional code, offer or discount applied will not be valid to receive promotional codes, discounts or vouchers retrospectively. All orders will need to be placed with the chosen promotional code, offer or discount already applied to the basket.
- Nutriwaze reserves the right to decline any requests to apply promotional codes, discounts or vouchers for orders placed without the relative offer applied, retrospectively.
- Promotional codes, discounts and vouchers are only valid for orders placed online unless stated otherwise.
- Nutriwaze reserves the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotional code, voucher or discount is invalid for the order being placed.
- Promotional codes, discounts and vouchers for specific products are only valid for the particular products while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one promotional code, discount or voucher can be used per order, unless stated otherwise.
- In product returns, refunds will be given for the total amount used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, where applicable.
- Nutriwaze reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
When your order is dispatched, We will send an automated email to the email address you specified when making your order, containing tracking details so you can monitor the progress of your package. Please make sure you inform us if you have not received your order within 5 working days from dispatch. Our Delivery Information page is part of these Terms & Conditions - please do not confirm your order without first reading it for details of dispatch and delivery time scales. Please note that orders of bulk/trade goods may be subject to a different dispatch time scale; please contact us if you need clarification about how long your order will take.
If your item has been delayed in the post, the course of action required depends on which postal method was chosen.
Some orders may be split into smaller shipments.
Country of Origin for a Sussex Whole-foods or Nutriwaze product is indicative of our latest batch of a given product and is not necessarily the country of origin for the product you will receive, due to product demand and existing stock levels. Should you require an item from a specific country of origin, please contact us via the contact form prior to placing an order and we'll do our best to fulfil your order to your requirements.
Sometimes ingredients and places of origin may change, and products may have been stored or produced in a facility where other allergens are present. Please read all labels and packaging before using what you purchase to ensure you have up-to-date information and know how the product should be used, and as sometimes there isn't the room on our product page to include all pertinent information. We recommend all goods are stored in their original container/package and kept completely airtight, unless recommended otherwise by the manufacturer. We cannot be held responsible for degradation of goods that have been transferred to other containers.
If you're concerned about traces of any allergens being present in anything we sell, please don't automatically assume any product is free from anything unless this is specifically stated on the product page. If in any doubt, please email us and we'll be happy to give you more information.
We endeavour to send all products out with the longest time possible until the 'Best Before' date, and very often these dates will be a good one or two years in the future. Please note different products degrade at different speeds, and some products will only have a number of months before this date as soon as they're packed/manufactured. We consider a Best Before date of under a month (from the date of receipt) unacceptable, so if you have received a product this applies to, please let us know and we'll be happy to refund or replace it, or offer a voucher for use on the website. If you require a particular minimum shelf life, please email us before you make an order and we'll be very happy to advise you if this can be accommodated.
Pet owners - please be aware that certain foods which are excellent for humans (such as Raisins, Macadamias, Chocolate and Xylitol) can be toxic to certain pets.
Unless otherwise stated, Nutriwaze Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Nutriwaze. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Nutriwaze for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Nutriwaze
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Nutriwaze
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Nutriwaze
- Redistribute content from Nutriwaze
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Nutriwaze Ltd does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Nutriwaze Ltd,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Nutriwaze Ltd shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Nutriwaze Ltd reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Nutriwaze Ltd a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Nutriwaze Ltd; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organisations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Nutriwaze Ltd's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
How to contact us
You can email us using our contact form.
You can leave us a phone message by dialling . Please make sure you give us your name and order number or at the very least your delivery address, if applicable.